Dagelijks leven in Ijsland/My daily life in Iceland

If ever you thought life was different here, you were wrong. Really?? Well, you decide. Most of the comments to the pictures are written in English, some of them in Flemish, and a few words here and there in Icelandic. Just to throw you off.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


This past weekend I went to Prague with part of the sewing circle I am in (and no, we did not take any sewing projects with us ;) ) Everything was great: beautiful city, breathtaking sights, good food, fun company, tasty beer, unforgettable cocktails, perfect weather, extraordinary toilet paper (you will understand when you look at the rest of the pictures)... the only thing we missed was the rest of the girls, but I am sure there will be other trips! We stayed for 3 nights at the hotel Ilf in Prague 7 (I think) a little outside the city and I want to take a moment and recommend the breakfast there - NOT - but everything else was fine. We found out a few things about the Czechs (can we have the check please? haha ) ...there still is some room for improvement in the area of customer service and it is obligatory to wear a beard or mustache if you are a +40 male - but otherwise they are not so much unlike icelandic people - my first impression Posted by Picasa